Support and Encouragement for Your Grief Journey
GriefShare is a network of 15,000+ churches worldwide equipped to offer grief support groups. The program is nondenominational and features biblical concepts for healing from your grief. Learn more about GriefShare at www.griefshare.org.
What to Expect
- Video seminar - Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts
- Support group - Small group discussion about the weekly video content
- Workbook - Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics
Weekly Seminar Topics
- Is This Normal?
- Challenges of Grief
- The Journey of Grief - Part One
- The Journey of Grief - Part Two
- Grief and Your Relationships
- Guilt and Anger
- Complicating Factors
- Lessons of Grief - Part One
- Lessons of Grief - Part Two
- What Do I Live for Now?
When to Begin
You are welcome to begin attending our GriefShare group at any point. Each session is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence.